Friday, February 4, 2011

Project manager

I have come to terms, that there is not enough hours in my day and I dont have enough arms to do what I need to be done in this lifetime. I have surrendered to the thought of doing it all myself.
I have gotten my art and my music, film up to this far. Im happy to say I need someone to take care of the other hundred things on my to do list.

Currently looking for a project manager to manage my art promotions and marketing
regarding Soul Signature-ail clothing line art distribution. I need someone who can teach me somethings.
Looking for someone on the level that can help me elevate my art game.
So I can spend more time doing art!

If your highly qualified to make moves with me? And is game to make beautiful things happen.

forward movement

No comments: