Wednesday, February 23, 2011

hella busy

North west cultivation hasnt stopped since I moved out here. It seems like this is the place to get shit done! I been hella busy drawing, tattooing and designing logos templates and have been painting. Documenting,documenting. Every moment is precious, gotta make each hour count.
Looking back at a good art arsenal. Im filling pages and covering skin. Im droppin meanings and
kickin knowledge and spreading culture the news of the indigenous.

Lately I been working diligently day and night to get AIL on its course... slow and sure is my speed.
I wish I had 8 arms and two of me to get this cracken already. But yo patience and perserverance will be my asset. Remembering each day to do my very best and investing heart n hours on this
baby! Ail

Art is Love .... and thats the only reason I push myself to keep on pressin...Bottom line I love what I do! Thats priceless

I know success has already been reached. When I live in fullness of inspiration. A true gift granted. The gift of creativity.

No comments: