Tuesday, February 1, 2011

inner dialougue



As of late my head has been filled with great ideas, concepts and
lessons
All pertaining to this life called art.

Daily notations, innovations
and self cultivation
what really matters most is the meditation of the day

what I really care about is having more time to create.
Meaning desiring less of anything else,
to simplify my life to only this
something worthy of attention and detail

most of all,
to build from my own original sight from high self

I choose to be an individual
I choose to stay true to myself
and I hope this never changes

My head is bursting with revelations,
but Ive learned to keep em saved nicely
in between my head
and when the time comes to let em out

its a marvelous moment in my life
a new art is born
another skin shed
perhaps a new me

then off again to a new thought to a new idea
it never seems to stop

Im filled n overflowing with images
Im blessed and thankful to create

to capture something pure
a true and honest reflection of one self
manifest

maybe yall can see that
when we finally meet

Im giving to you something sacred
and something personal that has
a lot of meaning to me

i hope this can be some insight to you....

Once again im taking another step forward
but from within its actually another leap
to give my all
to you..

I hope you can carry that tattoo
like a burning flame
an inner light
that I have
gifted you with

I hope It will protect you as
it has protected me
I hope you can see beyond your own vanity
and truly dig deeper within yourself to really
finally see who you are
beyond your own flesh

see I what I really meant to give you
a prayer
a vision
a lesson
a plan
a light
a sight
a knowing
a devotion
a practice

Remember to be humble
and be only proud through your wisdom and
your patience

From my soul with my
Signature

I bless you because you sought something real
and felt something original
through these images
you found me

I hope this can guide you...

my contribution to my community
and the world which is diverse in form

with utmost
Respect
and
Love




No comments: