Friday, May 21, 2010

Fourwaves






under construct
Alter

A visit to the Alter. Had to pay some respects to the Four Waves, Apat ng Alon tribe. Cyphering on the recent discoveries and findings regarding the revival of the Filipino tribes. Sharing knowledge and reasoning with Elle Manifest. One of the main person to bring about further research and cultural interest in bringing forth some prolific finds.

Laying beneathe the surface of time. Forgotten in history lost in the pages and the fire which burned not so long ago . Before the colonization of the Spaniards. Thriving we were. Rich in mana and culture and power of the tribes who lived in harmony with nature and the ancestors.

My own journey has led me back , forward with this movement. Leo Malaya is a wave from under the currents of obvious tides. Rising up from beneathe to reveal a new flow, a new form, birthed from neo tribal, birthed from my teachers and handed down to me. Carving out my own path in the wood. Beyond the grains of what was before.

Leo Malaya is my contribution and my evolution through the journey of Tatau.

Much respect due to the work and efforts of the Mark of the four waves
http://www.apat-na-alon-tribe.com/

No comments: