Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SoulSignature Seattle

Three winters deep. Roots slowly digging deeper into ground. A greater apreciation for where I am now. Becoming more established in my art and feeling more connected here in the North west. Embracing the rain and the chilly air and the freezing temperatures only to hybornate deeper into my music and my craft. Seattle is a well kept secret. The rain and the cold keeps a lot of people at bay. The heads here that i have encountered in the circle are so real about their art their dance their music. It really brews up some serious talent and dedicated artist. Best of all the north west has the most epic summers. A reminder to keep that inner fire blazing through the winters.

I find myself in my solitude. The older I get I realize that this so very important to me. Dealing with all types of people and energies its good to have a place to dwell and keep life in perspective.
Three winters now i been here and time has flew and I have grew stronger through the rain and the changes. Only to find myself once again completely immersed in my artlife!

The more I travel the more I realize that Seattle is a great place. I feel like SoulSignature has finally arived to touch heads up here. I believe that by next year I will be keen to really Bring
SoulSignature Seattle into full force. I feel it now more than ever and it took time for me to realize.

Three winters deep.

No comments: