Friday, November 13, 2009

More and more drawing closer to the light. Whatever they meant by being spiritual> I feel it. I feel blessed everyday to be able to do what I love and inspire others to do the same.
Spain has helped me expand my mind more over. Only travelling to someplace new can do this for me. Just to live day to day outside of my comfortzone. To be put in situations I am force to act in a new way. To rebuild my visual vocabulary. To see how others live differently and to see how we are also quite the same.
I love Spain. I have plans to return and really get in deeper, now that i have scratched this countries surface. I spent most of my time observing and Learning. Spanish is definatly a language I would love to learn. Most people I met in Europe Spoke 2 or 3 even 4 languages.

No comments: