Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tattooing is a prayer

Tattooing is a prayer, a meditation for me.
When the timing is right and we on a flow
things will be as it is. Trust is key-
All my works are freehand. I don't own a stencil machine. 
But yes I want one. lol

Everyday I prepare my mind my body and soul 
to perform these works. Years of cultivation
and infinite hours of perfecting practicing 
reshaping inventing 
one tattoo at a time. 

All my work is original 
and all My teachers are legit! 
All my mentors are Great and legendary at what they do.
Most of all they are Real people who mean well and 
give back to their community.

I took an apprenticeship! and it sucked ass-
But what I got out of it was many life lessons
and I earned my right to tattoo with the best of them.
I stay humble and wise 
with the way I spend my energy and time.
I bless those who will
wear these marks with deep meaning
freely. 

I am inspired and happy and feel the rewards of my work,
when I get to tattoo people who are doing amazing things in the 
world. 
I feel they deserve and reflect my work! 
Im hoping each person I have tattood 
knows this.
Im hoping they wear that with pride 
but humble enough to carry 
integrity in they
hearts. 


When I die- 
Im hoping you remember all the 
meaning and intention I put into my own 
life that transfers into yours.

LEOMALAYA 

No comments: