Saturday, July 9, 2011

Diligence



Currently working on more music. writing reciting and inventing. Just been getting busy getting busy. As always busting to build brides through community. Currently taking my time well spent to bring about some new flows and lyrics beats and rhymes.

Topics about love- art , perseverance, and enjoying life, jotting lessons and working on performing more and being active in the scene. which is where ever and when ever is happening
all the time. I ralize I am a show. I am the living walking art piece equipped with voice and intention.
It takes all of me to bring about these works. I thank all of the people that support me in my artistic endeavors. Not judging but appreciating the heart and honesty to reveal ones true nature.

As well as taking care of daily business. I continually push myself to go further into the depth of being. To be not afraid of criticism and opinions of others. I just continue to do me and approach respectfully. It is all in the approach.

I enjoy making music. It is another facet of self expression it is a tool. It takes me to the core the center of my intention. It refines me as a person. I use music daily. It has become a ritual
of communicating the real news.

I have no expectation on trying please others. I do music purely for healing and self empowerment. My verses are my mantra. they somehow guide my life and magnetize more
of what I need and what I want to experience.

Stay posted on new and old material from the Aloeye archives- music edition. Currently working to plug another link to the new site


No comments: