Monday, January 24, 2011

SF SJ WA HI


Im currently floating from state to state.
I feel extremely blessed to live in a flow where its possible
to live in all these places for months at a time n work.
Share love n bless folks with vibes and art, music
Knowing each place has its own way of initiating a certain art form.
Im thankful and blessed to have many teachers
that can help me elevate and sharpen my self
in all forms of this craft.

As of lately i been soulshiftin myself into more of my music.
Currently working with my good friend Gyre
(Vince Czekus)


What I love about music, is the pure
self expression it takes to create to put
your self out there and the unimaginable
response i get when people hear whats really goin
on in your head.

In the process of buildin with fam all around my
circle of influence.

I love the Bay area!
Excited to see where this new year will place me.
A great flow

No comments: